Thursday, June 30, 2011

Los Alamos Depot Mall

I brake for antique malls.  One of my favorites is this only surviving depot from the Pacific Coast Railway, now a huge antique mall, filled with all those vintage accessories I collect.  It is located in the charming little town of  Los Alamos, along with other antique shops, art galleries and restaurants.


This trip, however, I didn't find a single pair of gloves, nightgown, scarf or hat.  I did find a gorgeous long leather coat with a fox collar, but it was one of those "If I lived in Paris, I would buy it" pieces.  I keep dreaming about that coat, which means I may stop again next time I'm in the area.  Like most women I know I play the game:  If it's still there, it's meant to be.



I did find this unique and beautiful bracelet in the contemporary art gallery across from the depot.  From now on, I brake for art galleries, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment